Saturday 2 August 2014

News

To say I haven't been on hee much recently is definately the understatement of the century. I haven't done so much with the site recently as I've been thinking about a new design.

I've been trying to use my spare time productively. Although not so well accomplished either. I have in fact done a fair bit of reading which I have immensely enjoyed.

At the present time i have not had the desire for my designs, or writing. Although slightly more productive in that sense, I have put together a couple items although I wouldn't regard them as greats.

I'm having trouble at the moment in seeing anything I write or design as even ok. It all seems like crap to me. There's a lot of self doubt in myself at the moment and I gotta figure how to start.

I have my 3rd book in early finishing stages, as yet is still un named.

Things will only get better right I just need an out

No comments:

Post a Comment